XPEL Paint Protection Film
XPEL Paint Protection Film is a revolutionary product. It works as an invisible layer of armor over your car’s finish. Our crystal-clear, energy-absorbent polyurethane film is computer cut from a database of precision templates specific to your car, and then safely bonded to the vulnerable painted surfaces offering up to ten years of guaranteed protection. XPEL is 100% safely removable on factory paint, and provides all of the protection you need with none of the peeling, cracking, yellowing, and blistering that can happen with other less-advanced films on the market.
Stones and other road debris propelled by the vehicles in front of you, as well as bug splatter and bird droppings, inflict damage to the painted surfaces of your car on a daily basis. It will never be factory perfect again.You could buy touch-up paint and try to fix the damage as it happens, but you’ll never get back to the flawless original paint you had when you left the showroom. You could have the damaged area professionally repainted, but besides not being original anymore, it’s expensive and the onslaught of damage will simply resume as soon as the car is back on the road.
Luckily, technology has provided an elegant, cutting-edge solution. We apply this product directly on a vehicle’s highest zone of impact as the products is made to endure.
XPEL Paint Protective film arrives packaged in rolls. The clear adhesive coating is the side that is attached to a vehicle’s surface. It is well-suited for custom fitting and is what the pros prefer. Depending on the customer’s preferences, the film can also be polished for a shinier look. Maintenance free, XPEL Protection Film can protect a vehicle for years. This is why we use and recommend it. One of the best ways to see the film in action is to visit our location and speak with a technician. We are more than happy to answer all your questions.
Paint protection film is also known as clear bra, or PPF. It is a revolutionary, nearly invisible protection shield that can be installed over the painted surfaces of a vehicle. XPEL is considered to be one of the best materials on the market. This is the product that our company uses.
Characteristics of XPEL PPF
- XPEL ULTIMATE - A virtually invisible urethane film. It protects your vehicle’s paint from unsightly damage and maximizes re-sale value. Some of its features include Self Healing, Stain Resistance and Superior Optical Clarity.
- XPEL STEALTH - Finally, a paint protection film that brings true protection to satin paint wraps. Made from a satin finish version of the same proven clear polyurethane as our XPEL ULTIMATE™ film.
- XPEL TRACWRAP - An affordable temporary protection solution that provides road abrasion coverage. Install it yourself in less than 45 minutes and remove it in less than 5.
- XPEL XTREME - Designed for minimal visual impact, XPEL XTREME™ delivers an industry-leading level of optical clarity. The lack of texture ensures the protective film is practically invisible.
- XPEL ARMOR - With 13 mils (.013″) of protection, this paint protection product is built for off-road, commercial and industrial vehicles. It withstands the worst of punishment.
It is completely durable and has several practical benefits that trump other protective films. We apply the film to headlights and every inch of the vehicle’s painted surface to prevent the accumulation and buildup of harmful materials. While we use the product for vehicles, it is also suitable for aircraft and even boats.
The films' clear adhesive side is what attaches to a vehicle’s surface. Each roll is manufactured in a specific size that may range up to 60 inches in width. It is also easily suited for custom cutting. Its transparency is amazingly resilient, and will retain its color over time. The XPEL film can also be polished if you want a shinier, cutting edge look.
Its application depends on the preferences of the applicator or the vehicle’s owner. We are thorough, and will make sure the entire car is protected. Once we install the product, you can rest assured that it is maintenance-free. The paint underneath will not be damaged by the adhesive side of the product.
We advise any car owned that is concerned about their car’s protection to give the product a spin. There is no downside to the product’s use and will protect the vehicle’s paint and surfaces for years to come.