At Diamond Window Tinting, we offer the best local glass tinting services in Tukwila-Seattle area. We use only the best products, which also include 3M paint protection film/clear bra services.
Why Window Tinting?
Heat can cause damage to your car’s interior over time. Glass tinting is a great way that many car owners combat the heat, reduce glare, and extend their car’s life. Of course, it is up to each individual to decide if tinted windows are a viable option. An important factor is to consider why you want them in the first place, and then to realize that the state of Washington has specific laws relating to what is legal and what is not. Once you have given yourself the green light, you are ready to walk into a shop and ask all the obvious questions. Here at Diamond Window Tinting, we welcome all the questions. We are experts and we are happy to share our knowledge about glass tinting services.
- Film Tinting. We have an assortment of types from which to choose. Many of our customers choose their window tint as a result of lifestyle, actual need, and simply because they something on the road they liked. It is possible, but we do not guarantee it, that vehicle glass tinting may be able to protect your vehicle’s windows, to an extent, if there is a crash. One of the most popular tints is film tint. It is also one the lease expensive options. A good application should last about five years.
2. Films we carry:
· Suntek Carbon (Good) - This represents the very latest in non-metal carbon technology. Its performance is superior in being able to reject heat.
· Suntek CXP (Better) – Non metal, nano hybrid, carbon technology film.
· Panaflex Ceramic (Best) - This is a top of the line ceramic film and will never fade or change color.
Best Quality in Window Tinting
Loving your car and wanting it to look its best is an American way of life. Your car, long with your home, is an expensive investment. The better you take care of it, the better it will take care of you.
At Diamond Window Tinting, we have a reputation for being a trusted and reliable window tint company in Tukwila. We take a lot of pride in what we do because so many professional services depend on us to deliver an exceptional product.
Customers know that they can always count on us to give a free estimate along with competitive pricing. We also are known for giving same-day service. When customers arrive, they know that they can relax in a comfortable waiting area and watch cable television or fire up their computer and work on personal projects.
We also guarantee your work with a lifetime warranty. As such, many customers who are interested in our services have asked, and continue to ask, the following questions.
Q. What exactly is auto glass film?
A. Vehicle film is a thin layer of material that comes in a number of types and shades. This is the film that is fit to match your windows during the tinting process.
Q. My windows were just tinted and they look a little hazy. What went wrong?
A. Most likely nothing is wrong. There may be water under the film and it usually takes several days for all of it to evaporate. This is what causes the hazy look. They look good after several days.
Q. Will I be able to roll my windows down immediately after getting my vehicle's glass tinted?
A. We recommend that you keep your windows rolled up for at least three days after your visit. That way, your tint should have dried thoroughly. Rolling your vehicle's glass up and down could damage the tint before the three-day period is up.
Q. My film is turning purple. What causes that?
A. It could be the quality of your film. We use tints whose colors are stable. You should not have that problem with us.
Q. How long will it take for your company to tint my car?
A. The length of time depends on your car and the extent of the job. Turn around time is usually 2-3 hours.
Diamond Window Tinting is all about customer service. Our job is to get you in and get you out as quickly as possible. However, we will not compromise quality for speed. We take our time to make sure that your work is done right. When it is done right the first time, we will not have to do it over.
Here are some additional reasons of why you should hire a professional glass tint company to do the job.
- A professional glass tint company knows the state rules and regulates. Dark windows can be a safety concern for law enforcement, so we make sure that every window that we tint is within state regulations. Some shops will provide darker than allowed tint, but we make sure that we stay on top of the rules and regulations.
- We live and breathe window tinting. In short, we are experts at what we do. Sure, there are professional tint kits that inspire some people to do it themselves. Such film can be flimsy when compared to higher-quality materials. Auto glass tinting is not an easy task, and it can be challenging for an amateur. Let the pros handle it.
- Auto glass tinting requires that you do it right the first time. An imperfect job definitely means that it will have to be done over, and window film is harder to remove that it is to apply. It sticky adhesive can cause headaches for an amateur.
- We guarantee our work. We have to. Our reputation rides on the fact that our customer are satisfied and happy with our work. If you buy glass tint at the store, install it, then decide you do not like it, there is no returning it to the store.
- DIY tint kits save money, so they say! While some kits may be cheaper than a professional job, consumers may lose in the long run because their car is not protected.
Visit or set an appointment at Diamond Window Tinting. We are the auto glass tint company that people in Tukwila, Seattle and Bellevue trust.