We respect your creative side and the love you have for your vehicle. It can be one of the most expensive investments you can make during a lifetime. As such, we provide the car glass tinting in Tacoma and 3M Clear Bra installations that can help you protect your vehicle for years to come. We know that many people tint their auto windows to make a personal statement, while others have medical reasons for wanting a darker auto interior, like sensitive eyes that cannot withstand direct glare. No matter the reason, we can get the job done at a price you can afford.
Tacoma is a dynamic place to live and play. With over 200,000 people spread out over 62 square miles, the city is offers diversity and creativity. In fact, it might be just as creative as you are in its own way.
Here are a few facts about Tacoma:
- The city was founded in 1852 in an area inhabited by Native Americans for thousands of years.
- Early transportation was navigated by street trolleys, which are seeing a new rise in popularity.
- The city was designed for future transportation needs.
- Buses, second only to cars, are one the most convenient methods of city transportation. The city provides 43 service routes in an effort to be as “green” as possible.
- Light rails are the third most popular mode of city transportation, which provides a daily express service to Seattle and back.
- Voted the fourth best place to live in America by Money Magazine in 1990.
- Voted top mid-sized city for small business by Entrepreneur Magazine in 1995.
These are all great distinctions, and it speaks to a city that is on the move. When you are on the move and have decided that it is time for a little Tacoma glass tinting, give us a call or drop in for a visit. We always enjoy education people about the process and its benefits. We look forward to meeting you.