At Diamond Window Tinting, customer service is the absolute motivation that drives us to produce such excellent work. We have served customers and retailers in Tukwila and surrounding areas for 13 years. In this time period, we have become the experts at providing automotive glass tinting services and applying Clear Bra/Paint Protection Film. To us, window tinting is an art. It provides us with an opportunity to beautify our customer’s vehicle. We know how much pride our customers take in making sure that their vehicle remains impressive. When a vehicle looks impressive it seems to ride better, and the time spent in your vehicle can take on a whole new meaning.
We Do it Right the First Time
By doing it right the first time, we eliminate having to do it all over again. In fact, we are so sure about our work that we provide customers with a lifetime warranty. We think this is what customer service should be all about. Our employees are experts at what they do in both the application process and in having complete knowledge of the products we use. With the right tools, technician and products, you can rest assured that you will experience the best service possible. We like to think that you are getting the biggest bang for your buck.
Here a few benefits of working with Diamond Window Tinting:
- We make sure that your work is done right the first time, so that you do not have to worry about a second time.
- We have over 13 years of experience that we will put to work for you. We know the business and we are experts at what we do.
- We are family owned and operated. This means we take pride in our work because we have a reputation to protect.
- Your work comes with a lifetime guarantee. We think that when you leave you will have huge peace of mind. If your tint cracks, peals or bubbles, we will replace it. So hold on to your proof of purchase.
Set an appointment with us and bring your vehicle in. You can count on us providing fast, free and fair estimates. Our pricing is competitive as well. At Diamond Window Tinting, you get what you pay for and we will do our best to go the extra mile. We know that you have a busy life and that world awaits. Thus, your time is precious. We provide a comfortable lounge where you can relax while watching cable television. We also provide Wi-Fi access so that you can stay on top of things while you wait.
The 3M Paint Protection Film/Clear Bra (PPF) is the absolute industry leader in protecting vehicle surfaces from harmful road debris and is made for carts, trucks, Vans, SUVs or motorcycles. Stones, road chips, gravel and insect damage can become a thing of the past. It is the solution that we use because we know how well it works.
The product is comprised of a high-grade, colorless urethane film. We apply it to the vehicle’s surface and it serves as an invisible barrier against flying debris and harmful weather conditions.
As we stated, we care about our customers. As such, we enjoying sharing information about the industry and tips on how to find the glass tinting company that is right for you. We always receive calls inquiring about our prices, services, and window tinting in general. So, we think that shopping around is a good practice. We also hope that you will choose our service.
Every company is not the same, and while not knocking other companies, we know that our service is the best in its class. Here are a few questions that you can ask when shopping around.
- What is the legal limit of auto glass tinting allowed in the state of Washington? This is important for anywhere you live now or in the future. Your job is always to stay within legal limits.
- What is the warranty of the protective film? Some products are different and will of course have a different life span. We offer a lifetime warranty on our products and the work that we do.
- Are you using trusted products? We use only the best products. Our reputation depends on it.
We use only the best window tinting film because we know that the manufacturer stands by their product. When they can confidently stand by their product, we can confidently stand by our service. When we work on your vehicle, we will take the time to communicate effectively so that you can thoroughly understand the work that will be done and the products that we will use. So, we think the more questions you ask us, the better.
At Diamond Window Tinting, we are totally transparent about everything that we do. Promising and delivering what we say is the best form of customer service imaginable. Call and ask us for a Seattle glass tinting estimate. We are located at 977 Industry Dr. Tukwila, WA 98188.